Our trip to Bohol for John & Aleah’s wedding was quite a challenge. All small boats were cancelled due to bad weather. We were at the pier as early as eight in the morning. We waited until lunch time for news. We left Cebu at night via the slow boat. We traveled from Cebu to Tubigon, which I learned was nearer to Cebu and was the safest and the only way. We then rented a van to bring us to Panglao.
I was told not to push my luck. I didn’t want another horrible boat experience like the last time we traveled to Ormoc last December for a wedding. But how can I not try to look for another way to honor a promise to a couple who counted on me to document a very important day? I just had to be there! I just had to look for a way!
Their thank you after watching their engagement AVP and same day edit was validation enough. Aleah would look at me with two thumbs up. It was more than enough! I went to sleep that night with a happy heart.