We sailed all the way to Calanggaman Island (also spelled as Kalangman). An island that is part of Palompon, Leyte, surrounded with white sands and some rocky parts. It has this magnificent sand bar that magically appeared during low tide.
We left Cebu early afternoon to catch the golden sunset. Mr. Mark Cantalejo and Mr. Franz Arrogante’s team were also on board. I just have to say this! It was refreshing to see so many Canon equipment — 5D’s. Gosh! Wait! I don’t dislike Nikon, it’s just that with the team I work with during weddings, they’re all Nikon and I’m the only Canon Queen and we don’t get to borrow each other’s lenses. Again, I’d like to stress, it’s not the arrow, it is the archer my friend.
What I love about that day :
- Fresh fish for lunch and dinner
- Fun company – we were laughing all the time
- Sleeping under a tree on an air bed – half our bodies resting on the sand
- Weaving ultimate engagement sessions and weddings dreams
- The yacht ride
- Seeing my friend happy and excited
- Black tire floaters – reminds me of my childhood
- A sack of petals – props during e-sessions can totally add life to a photograph
- Watching Cebu’s best — Mark Cantalejo & Franz Arrogante in action.
Here are some photos of that lovely session.